Thursday, June 14, 2007

Time marches on

Yesterday was my wedding anniversary. My 37th wedding anniversary. I'm not going to show photos - you can use your own imagination to visualize what the wedding party in 1970 looked like.
How did this happen? I don't feel old enough. I hope I don't look old enough. But time marches on.
Let's focus on the positive! Two weeks of vacation are looming, the beginning of which includes at trip to the Catskills and my niece's wedding. The whole family will be there (well amost the whole family), so it will be entertaining as well as emotional. Weddings always get to me. (Can you believe I've been married 37 years???)
C came for a long visit recently. What a cutie.

Waterplay at the Providence Children's Museum.

1 comment:

a friend to knit with said...

You don't even look 37!
Have a wonderful vacation...Enjoy your family!