Friday, September 05, 2008

FO

I always have at least one project on the needles. Right now I have two active projects, and have my eye on a third. Completing projects is a whole other problem. But guess what - I finished my Lace Ribbon Scarf! Veronik Avery created this great pattern. She did hers in a solid color of Alpaca Sox; I did mine in one of the new kettle dyed colors (not yet available in stores...sorry). Don't you love the way the waves of the lace stitch (easy to memorize, by the way) and the changes in the blue hues work together?

I can't wait to wear this, although I dread the cooler temps. And I liked the pattern so much, I may do another one for my Mom! Do they wear alpaca blend scarves in Houston?

If you live on the east coast, stay dry and safe this weekend.

1 comment:

a friend to knit with said...

love it, betsy!!!