Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Today is not Friday


I usually post on Fridays; it seems like a good day to wrap things up. But this Friday I'll be standing in a trade show booth, hopefully selling yarn like crazy. Yep. I'm off to Long Beach in the morning - 2 days of prep; 3 days of selling; 2 days of meetings; a short visit with boy-child; then home - 8 days away from New England! It was really hard to pack for such a long trip! (Let's see, if I wear these shoes on the plane, then these other shoes on the show floor for 3 days, then ... wait, what about that brown outfit? well maybe brown should stay at home 'cause it would dictate another pair of shoes and there isn't any room for more shoes!)

I'll try to post a picture or two on Friday. I expect they will be pictures of yarn, 'cause that's what it's all about.

1 comment:

a friend to knit with said...

oh. i wish i could fit into that suitcase.
yes, photos at the show!