Monday, February 19, 2007

This and That

My thumb is getting better. I had to have the bandage(s) changed today 'cause the original one had come loose and was essentially spinning around my thumb. S at work helped - she's and RN, although she reminded me that it's been 15-some years since she was a PRACTICING RN. It didn't look too gross, but I think I'm in for some painful stuff when I see the doctor on Thursday. There is a covering over the nailbed - my guess is that it will need to be removed. Doesn't sound like much fun. We'll see how it goes. R got on a JetBlue plane to CA this morning. I haven't heard anything to the contrary, so I assume he is safely on his way. We had been a bit worried leading up to this morning, but apparently all is well. H & C get home late tonight. Word has it that C doesn't like to walk on grass. That's going to have to change before summertime! I hope H will bring home some nice photos from Texas. Work timetables have me worried. Boss returns tomorrow ... we're going to have to have some serious conversations.

No comments: